Documentation for data products is served at Data documentation
Our publicly released codes are available here:
If you are interested in re-using this website as a template for your own work, please contact us.
If you need an atmospheric model for meteorite dark flight purposes,
we can in principle calculate one anywhere on Earth using WRF modelling.
- Download a config file template from here.
- Email it to Hadrien.
- Output data products only cover up to ~31 km altitudes.
- Input data for running the model is not always immediately available (might take a day or two).
- We cannot guarantee we can provide the service in a timely fashion.
- We are mostly interested in collaborating on cases that are useful to research, hence may decline a request in some instances.
- If you use data products from this service in a publication, we kindly ask that you add this acknowledgement, and cite our dark flight paper as source for the method.
Output data products:
- native wrfout NetCDF files (can be read/exported using this code as example).
- vertical profiles extracted at the time and coordinates provided. Provided as a relatively self-explanatory CSV file, all SI units (noting the “wind_direction” column is the direction the wind is coming from in degrees East of North).